Meaning and Definition of Life Insurance
Before incident, a lot of people always ask what it is life insurance? For what is life insurance? How is the purpose of life insurance? And not a few people who refuse. Many have understood the meaning and understanding of life insurance tp not a few who refuse to join in life insurance. The main reason they refuse to follow the program of life insurance because life insurance many trick his customers, when needed they not paid by any reason of the incident no statutory insurance.
At the moment there is an offer life insurance, you should ask the poorly understood until clear. Please read the rules of the relevant insurance well before signing the contract. Common things that need to ask of life insurance are:
If I get a disaster.
- Where should I claim?
- How should I or how do I claim them?
- Are the claims can represented by relatives concerned if the unfortunate?
- Requirements to claim what?
- How long does the claim process?
- what type of disaster that can insured?
If I am still healthy.
- How long is the contract?
- What is the monthly premium that must paid?
- What is the coverage?
- What is the maximal age that received?
- If the contract expires, how?
Ask your best to follow the life insurance needs. Read the best deal of life insurance. In general, life insurance will make customers when necessary agreement has only 2% of the 100% contract customers must fulfill.
Understanding insurance is under trading laws about life insurance, discussed only consists of 7 chapters, from chapters 302 to 308. Article 302 content is as follows:
“If someone needs someone who interested, insured, good for the soul during his lifetime, both for a time specified in the agreement.”
Some important elements of life insurance are:
- Life insurance is an agreement.
- Monthly or annual premium is pre-requisite insurance agreement.
- Insurer (Life Insurance) will turn to the insured (customer).
- Event is likely to occur can not predicted.
And life insurance can considered valid if there are requirements below:
- The deal that they bind themselves to the life insurance.
- Conversations that make a binding.
- Certain things.
- From natural causes.
For life insurance premium or cost is a pre-requisite for a life insurance contract, if there is no insurance premium will be no so-called insurance. In other words, insurance is a form of risk management done by way of transfer or transfer any risk from one hand to the other in this case the life insurance.